If you have special liking for sweets, you find it difficult to follow any kind of diet. The craving for sugar can catch you off-balance any time, and can sabotage your diet control plans. Keto diet is one such diet plan that keeps a room for satisfying your sweet tooth too. Though keto diet does not allow you eating lot many things, but replacing the base material of the sweet dish with anything acceptable in this diet can certainly help. To keep you informed first, here are certain things that are not allowed to eat in a keto diet – grains, juices, sweetened yoghurt, starchy foods, honey or syrup, cracker or chips, all baked foods, to name a few.
Still, you can treat yourself with a dessert by considering following options acceptable in keto diet:
- Sugar- and gluten-free brownie: This brownie is made using chocolate syrup, and sugar- and gluten-free ingredients. It can be ordered from the sellers who are into supplying keto diet meals to the clients. The brownie is filling, good to taste and loaded with goodness and suffices the sugar craving considerably.
- Cookie dough bars: It is a simple recipe featuring no-bake method. Most of the carbs-rich ingredients are replaced by the fat-rich options possible to consume in keto diet. The no-bake bars are layered with dark chocolate to give it a sweet taste.
- Keto lemon coconut cookie: First things first, you can find the best keto lemon cookie online. So, you need not have exceptional culinary skills to get it right. The lemon coconut cookie has tangy, sweet taste and the coconut powder give it a crusty base too. This recipe also ditches all-purpose flour and is made using almond flour base.
- Chocolate pancakes with peanut butter cheesecake filling: This pancake is a perfect cheat meal that can be tried as dinner when you want to go to sleep with sweet tooth satisfied. It is a keto makeover of chocolate chip pancake and is easily available at keto promoting online foods sites.
- Keto chocolate cake: It is made by combining coconut flour and grass-fed clarified butter. The carbs are as low as 4g per serving. This cake mix is quite superior in taste than to the premixes that come in carb rich alternatives and the glaze of chocolate is sufficient to make you feel happy about eating your favorite sweet.
- Keto double chocolate donuts: These donuts and dairy-free and gluten-free. Available online, you need not bother about the baking part too. Almond floor forms the base of this sweet. Coconut oil replaces butter and so all you get is 6g of total carbs in this sweet.
- Cinnamon apple Empanadas: These feature apple filling and the dressing of coconut sugar and cinnamon is too good to help you with your craving for sweet. It can be stored in fridge and whenever consumed can be heated up for the chewy texture.
So, order the best keto lemon cookie and the other sweets online when you have no time to cook and still have keto promise to fulfil. These sweets can lighten your day perfectly and help you keep going with the diet positively.