Wearing face masks have now become the new normal. No matter, where you go, wearing a mask in public places is mandatory.
Masks are effective tools that are utilised against the spread of virus and infections. With the ongoing pandemic situation in the world, we together need to put effort to control the infection. This can be done by wearing a face mask and following proper safety precautions.
How To Wear A Mask Properly?
You will come across different types of masks out there. Some of the most popular ones are surgical masks, FFP2 face masks, N95 and cloth masks. No matter, what type of mask you wear, you should wear it right.
Here are the steps to be followed:
- Before wearing a face mask, you should always wash and sanitize your hands properly.
- When wearing the mask make sure that there are no holes on either side of the mask.
- Next determine the side that will be on the top. The side with the bendable edge is the top. It is provided to mold the shape of your nose.
- You also need to determine which side of the mask is the front. The side that is coloured is usually the top and it should be on the outside, while the white side should be on the inside.
- Hold the ear loops and place a loop around each ear.
- Pinch the stiff bendable edge to the natural shape of your nose.
- Once you wear the mask, pull the bottom over your mouth to cover it.
How To Remove A Mask Properly?
You should also know the right way to remove a mask. Here is what you need to do:
- You need to wash and sanitize your hands again and then remove your mask.
- Make sure that you do not touch the front of the mask as it is contaminated.
- Remove the mask only touching the ear loops.
- Once you take off the mask, throw it in the trash and clean your hands with soap. Also, don’t forget to sanitize.
- If you are using a reusable mask, you can wash and wear it again.
If you are looking for the most effective face mask, you should go for FFP2 masks. But make sure you get it from a reputable FFP2 mask manufacturer only.
Your protection is in your hands. If you don’t want to fall sick with the Covid-19 virus, then you should follow all the measures that is needed.