Human health and well-being are changing and have become a new way of life. Men and women dedicate themselves to this new habit, whether it is governed by healthy food, exercise routine or just leaving procrastination. With Zotezo you can have the best deal.
The Present Options
Currently, we find a large number of young people and adults, of both sexes, who practice exercises in gyms with different objectives, including gaining muscle mass.
- But this objective goes far beyond “pulling iron”. There is a need for a controlled training program, a balanced diet and often substances that help and optimize the desired results.
- As a result, the consumption of food supplements has been increasing dramatically, as there is no law that regulates the sale of these nutritional ergogenic resources.
- The ideal would be an appropriate prescription for each case, but as they are sold as food, there is no control over their consumption.
Thus, it is interesting that practitioners and professionals know a little about food supplements: what are they for, what the contraindications are and how to consume them. Come on? The Omega 3 Supplements is there.
What are food supplements?
Food supplements are products with the purpose of complementing the diet depending on the objectives.
Generally, supplementation includes nutrients that would be acquired if there was a correct diet such as vitamins, minerals, herbs, amino acids, enzymes and others.
Such products are found in several forms: tablets, capsules, gel capsules, powders or liquids.
But supplements are not only offered for athletes and gym goers. They are also the case for vegetarians, those who cut carbohydrates, for those who are not close to salads and for some deficiencies that arise with age. For the Biotin Supplements this is important.
Supplements can be:
Hypercaloric: for weight gain, they are supplements that have high calorie content. They are composed of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals.
Equivalent to a complete meal
Proteins: for muscle mass gain, they are rich in proteins that can be found in different forms: concentrated, hydrolyzed and isolated. Used for muscle recovery after strength training.
Thermogenic: for weight loss, they are rich in substances that speed up metabolism (caffeine, guarana, citrus aurantium, inositol, etc.).
Antioxidants: to prevent premature aging, they are supplements of vitamins and minerals that act as antioxidants. They have the function of combating free radicals produced during exercise.
Pre-hormones: for natural stimulation of hormones.
Poly vitamins and minerals: for people who need daily supplementation of vitamins and minerals.
Food supplements are becoming more and more common in sports, because athletes or even people who practice physical activity generally aim at better performance and / or gain in health or fitness.
Sometimes, in an attempt to maximize results in a shorter period of time, they abuse dietary supplements. Therefore, we found a greater number of sports supplements.
The benefits of using supplements, generically, are:
- Improvements in global performance with more dynamics, resourcefulness and disposition
- Change to improve mood; sleep and performance
- Decreased muscle recovery time
- Optimization in the weight loss process
- Fighting free radicals make us grow old
- Considerable increase in immunity, avoiding contamination and inflammation
- Significant gains in energy, both to exercise and to account for routine activities and commitments.